Looking For A New Job As A General Manager or Head of Department?
Want jobs like these?
ExecutiveOne can help get your foot in the door!
What Do You Need To Know About A New Job as a GM or Head of Department?
- We are the company that helps many GM’s and Heads of Department in New Zealand and Australia get jobs.
- Our director Arthur Parker Ramani (CPRW) has been recognised as the country’s #1 CV writer and has extensive experience in senior level CVs.
- There is currently a shortage of suitable senior level leaders, so that means fantastic job prospects.
- According to executive recruiters, poor CV presentation and a lack of job interview skills are the top reasons why otherwise qualified leaders fail to get the jobs they want.
- It is the preference of many employers to receive and read CVs that are professionally written.
- We regularly help senior managers get new, better jobs with our comprehensive CV writing service and executive job interview practice courses.
How Executive One Can Help
Our professional CV writers assist a large number of General Managers and Heads of Department get new jobs. Our services are designed for senior level professionals looking for that next step in their career. We write your CV for you, offering the fastest path to a new job, or a better one. If you want and deserve to be paid more for your efforts, or work with a new organisation, taking advantage of our services is a straight forward and no-nonsense way to make that happen. With a professionally crafted CV, you will grab your potential employer’s attention, and begin to secure your place as the perfect candidate for the job.
When it comes to the requirements for a GM or HoD CV, we are experts. We have extensive experience coaching people applying for jobs and dealing with interviews with a CEO, Director or Board. We will even practice a job interview with you. We will teach you the secrets that only executive recruiters know.
Executive One has experience writing effective CVs for all types of GM and HoD jobs, including: professional services, banking, construction, government departments, international trade & export, telecommunications, FMCG, not for profit, health, engineering, science, service businesses, technology, financial services, insurance, construction, education, and much more.
Request a free consultation
At no cost we will call or email you to find out what we can do to help you and give you free advice.